Bounding Box Changes, Improved Knowledgebase
The GG team has been hard at work ever since a week at GDC (what a great time!) and we have a couple of improvements to share with you.
Bounding Box Changes
- Removed centred grab handles. You can now drag any edge by just hovering over it.
- There is no more rotation grab handle in the bottom center of the bounding box. Instead, you just hover your mouse around the corner you want to rotate, and your cursor will change to the rotation indicator.
- Added dimensions of the object.
- When you hover over an object that isn't selected, the bounding box will show to indicate what you are about to select.
- Updated and added new knowledgebase articles to our support center
- We now run on Intercom! That means you can easily reach us by clicking the widget in the bottom right of the website.
- Within the widget, other than messaging us, you will also find other useful information like the status of GameGlass, our most recent updates, and the ability to search for knowledgebase articles.