Snap to Grid, Stability & Community
Happy Tuesday everyone!
We have some improvements we would like to share. There is plenty more to talk about than this update, and we can't wait to do so. We will be having a live event either later this month, or early next month. Communication will be sent out regarding this when we set a date :)
new Snap to Grid
A new feature has dropped in the Forge, Snap to Grid! This quality-of-life feature makes it extremely simple to align components to create shards.
Here's how to turn it on:
improvement Community Revamp
We've completely overhauled our Discord server to be more user-friendly, easier to find, and promote more social interactions. The channels have been cleaned up, new ones have been added, and there are now many places to share and ask questions.
You can join and share the link to our Discord community now by going to https://discord.gg/gameglass .
That's not all, because we will have some awesome new community features to talk about very soon...
fix Bug/Platform Fixes
- Fixed actions list scroll
- Fixed issue in Firefox for webRTC communication
- Prevent context menu popup on Windows touch devices when holding on components
- Fixed the "minimize on start" option in the Desktop Application
- Adding vertical resizability of textarea for shard description